The Pennsylvania Dutch Market
Farmer's Market, Grocery Store, American
11121 York Rd (at Ashland Rd)
Cockeysville, MD 21030
- The best soft pretzels!
- Delicious whoopie pies and other fresh made items.
- No words needed! To good!
- Try the chocolate covered bacon!
- Maryland crab soup is to die for....big pieces of crab.
- It's only open Thurs, Fri, and Sat. :( I was so excited to go today (weds)
- Tried a piece of chocolate covered bacon. Bacon was great chocolate was great, but not a marriage for me. :-)
- The ribs are good enough to eat the whole slab in one sitting. The chicken is good too.
- Buy anything there! You can't go wrong!
- Hotdog cheese pretzel is awsome.
- Caramel walnut a
- The Deli is awesome.
- Great food could get fat here
- Preztes and honey mustard are a must!
- Everything they touch turns to gold
- Pepperoni Cheese may be the greatest thing conceived by man.
- Go there every weekend
- Cheese & dips
- Bbq, baked goods, gift ideas, homemade crafts
- Love this place! The cheese the meats the veggies! And breakfast lunch here too. Beautiful Amish furniture also. A+++