4265 Reavis Barracks Rd (at Union Rd.)
Lemay, MO 63125
- Best BBQ in St. Louis
- Great food - but no free refills on soda.. everyone usually has free refills
- Best place in the Lou, huge portions, great food.
- Rude wait staff doesn't make for happy customers.
- The grilled chicken salad is amazing.
- Good sauce, huge portions, and bad service. This place is seriously understaffed. Call in and carry out to avoid the waiting game.
- Food was ok. The baby back ribs were a little dry though.
- Not worth your time. Real BBQ places don't slather their food in sauce. Sauce should be offered on the side and used at the customers discretion.
- Burger, on a loaf of French bread, had to be a pound of hamburger...over cooked and just too much bread, etc. Fries sat in heat lamp too long...
- Huge portions!
- What happened?
- There's no escaping the meat sweats
- Awesome, as always.
- While the sauce was good, I agree that there was way too much of it. The sandwich was soaked all the way though! I like to taste the pork just a little. sides were good. Peppery baked beans.
- Bring your appetite!
- My first time here. Had a burger with bacon and mushrooms. OMG! It was wonderful! Never had a burger I had to cut in half. Hope to come again.
- Great burger! One my favorite BBQ places in St. Louis
- Great 'hole-in-the-wall' BBQ. Make sure to try the porterhouse when it's on special!
- Great food