- Apparently there's a farmers market on the corner outside on Wednesdays. Some good prices, like 75 for a green pepper or sweet corn 2/$1.
- i bursar starbucks here because they have a punchcard that gets me free coffee every 10 punches!
- Nice ambience. Peaceful to sit around, have a coffee and a nice read.
- Underratedly good place to do some work!
- This place is AMAZING. As a Drexel student I admittedly am kind of jealous, there's tons of Penn merchandise and accessories. Amazing store, tons of Penn gear, books, cards, rain boots, much more!
- Purchase candy, cards or a bear and get 20% off any single item - it's valid 2/15-2/29 in honor of Valentine's Day!
- There is a SEPTA token machine upstairs at the Penn Card office.
- There's food available from the caf , but there's also a variety of microwaveable (soups, ramen, easy mac), microwave and water (ask staff) provided.
- They have a caf/market upstairs with a wide variety of drinks and food, seating and tables available.
- Need a textbook for your essay? The school bookstore is sure to have what you need!
- Love this bookstore
- Wharton clothes are only available in men's sizes... What's up with that?
- Fantastic place for checking out new books and...free to read
- Grab a cup of Starbuck drink here and collect the point for a free one!
- They have their Smoothies back for the summer......Yum!!!
- You can use your barnes and noble card on most things in the cafe for a discount
- Cafe staff is helpful and easy on the eyes
- I sat here for 90 minutes reading the Oprah magazine and NO ONE BOTHERED ME. Love it.
- Awesome bookstore
- Women's bathroom was disgusting!