- Hummus and Greek Gyro are delicious
- Try the gyro! It's awesome!
- Winner of Best Salad 2011. See more of the best at http://bestof.voiceplaces.com/miami
- Hummus lovers will rejoice when they try their sampler. Highly recommended.
- place needs renovation. Good gyros although i did not see traditional roll cooking of it (as in all gyros places in greece). I guess it is frozen gyros warmed up
- Excelente comida y servicio, pequeo pero acogedor
- Ever crave a traditional Greek meal midday in downtown Miami? Well, Pega Grill, now open on Flagler Street, can satisfy your every Mediterranean desire.
- This is the best gyro you can get in downtown. The best quality in meat. And don even get me started on the Greek French fries-- totally addicting!!
- Love this place. The Kabobs are great, tried the Beet & Amaranth salad today -- super unique. They have great specials everyday--food is fresh--can't beat it!
- This place is awesome!!! Great service!!!
- Be careful of the wooden chairs in the gallery area - they feel like they're going to break by just looking at them!
- Great food! Huge portions and reasonable prices. Great downtown eatery!
- The most authentic Greek salad in town! Be sure to check out the specials board too!
- Delicious Tabouli salad!
- Try the Spicey Feta Dip - it is to DIE for!