Pearl Theatre at Avenue North
Cineplex, Movie Theater
- I luv the stadium seating... $6 on Tuesdays
- $6 Tickets Tuesdays $9 Tickets 3-D Movies, Great Movie Theatre, clean, great quality
- The arcade games are broken most of the time. How's a man supposed to stop the T-800s with a broken machine gun?
- Go early to avoid the idiot kids
- Nice theatre but I hate all the kids and ghetto people...
- Temple students pay $6 for matine on Tuesdays and $8 on any other day \m/
- This theater is home to the worst club experience type bathrooms in the world - you have to try them for yourself to truly understand
- Bring your own snacks
- The movies don't start on time
- The snacks are too expensive!
- Sometimes the Dean gives out free movie tickets in Friday mornings. Look out for those announcements. I went to tge movies for free all last semester.
- If you come to later movie plays it is not crowded so you can grab really good seats!
- The quality of the movies are high but the arcade is lacking.
- Not the worst movie theater in Philly, but not great. Decent student discount and matinee prices.
- There candy.
- Cool theater right on Temples campus can always get a seat.
- Seeing fast and furious 7
- If you like irresponsible staff and high arcade prices then you love it there
- Movies, both in regular and in 3D. Food and drinks are expensive, but they often hit the spot.
- Always good on a random weekday. And parking in the back is free after 6pm!