Pearl Restaurant & Bar
$ $ $
252 High Holborn
London, Greater London WC1V 7EN
- Try the lamb Wellington
- A feast for the eyes, the interior is very attractive & food is presented beautifully. Unfortunately, the flavors were generally muddled, imprecise and didnt create something memorable in the mouth.
- Breakfast Is superb
- Toptable deal is well worth doing. Lovely lamb.
- Herb crusted veal (soaked overnight in milk) is divine, but I imagine it's hard to go wrong with this menu. Throw yourselves upon the mercy of the Sommelier for pairings and you won't be disappointed.
- Fab food, lamb was fab
- One of my favourite London eateries - great for evening drinks or a full-on celebration meal, Jun Tanaka's restaurant always delivers.
- Nice booths for quiet cocktails.
- A case of style over substance.