PDT (Please Don't Tell)
$ $ $
- Great little bar with awesome cocktails
- A hidden bar with quirky (and disguised) access from the hotel with a slew of creative cocktails and bites.
- I love the mezcal mule ,
- Unique cocktails with bacon oil and all. Nice hidden bar with a superman feel entrance. Friendly bartender.
- Cannot disclose any information about this place, I can neither confirm or deny its existence.
- The food menu here is appealing- they serve NY-style hot dogs and other fusion snacks. The drinks are pretty good, nothing crazy. Place is small but theres space for groups of 6-8 if you book a table
- The 98hkd hot dog
- Best pop up event with amazing cocktails.
- Nice little speakeasy inside of Mo Bar. Quiet, cocktails are a little more expensive here, seasonal ingredients, and a small selection of hot dogs and potato based snacks.
- Yummy hotdogs