204 State St (btwn W. Dayton & W Johnson St.)
Madison, WI 53703
- A pleasant place to practice trust falls on random patrons.
- Yo dawg, we heard you like fake trees, so we put a faux tree on your false tree so you can fake out trees while you fake trees!
- The tree isn't fake.
- Once again the tree isn't fake. If you think it is fake...then you are fake and you have only checked out the bar once.
- I holla for two dolla PBRs
- Mmm Grey Goose Cherry Noir any way you like it, now available at Paul's Club! It's EPIC!
- The bouncers have some HILARIOUS jokes
- Popular hangout before and after shows at Overture Center.
- PBR is always on special
- The tree isn't fake, but the leaves are and it is dead :(
- If you don't like the music, then you don't like music... It's great! So vibe.
- Constantly legit every night of the week.
- Read 'em and weep playas! Who's the mayor of the coolest bar with the best fake tree in Madison?
- Good bar when it's Not packed, otherwise, you can't hear anything there
- Always an interesting crowd here. They do meat raffles. And then bettings during sports events. Been a couple times when someone was doing a potluck where you can pay a few dollars to try some.
- Great chill atmosphere, any day and time. Good tap selection and bartenders are great.
- Real tree inside but fake leaves. Lol. Small patio but lively crowd. A very visited spot. Plenty going here even during the week!
- Cool atmosphere- great beer selection. Lounge and bar seating.
- Great tap beer list. Lots of stuff that I've never seen before.
- WiFi: 204paulsclub