Patty's Taco Truck
Food Truck, Mexican
at W. 14th St. & Union Sq. W.
New York, NY 10003
- $3 Tacos. Yummy and awesome!
- The norteno burrito is close enough to a mission burrito when it's 1am and you're drunk.
- Ok if you're craving tacos this is a MUST! I love the food and the price is right also the have plenty other food to choose from so you can't go wrong!
- The carnitas tlaycoyo are incredible: hand-patted masa dough topped with crema, greens, cheese, cilantro, avocado and a salsa of your choice (green) over a bed of pork. What more could you want?
- Village Voice says to get the Carnitas Tlaycoyo
- Three thumbs up for the torta al pastor as well as tongue taco and horchata. I refuse to go to any other taco truck!
- Can beat 3.50 for a veggie taco
- HORCHATA!! Only $3 for a big cold delicious cup. The folks inside are pretty friendly too.
- You have yo try the quesadillas!!
- Just had some bangin nachos from this truck.
- The Norteno Burrito is the thing to get.
- The taco de lengua is to die for.