Movie Theater, Cineplex
25 Shipyard Dr (at Essington Dr)
Hingham, MA 02043
- A very clean and well-kept theater. Room temp so far! Nobody is trying to freeze you out.
- Good local theater, sticky floors, but for $5-$10 what do you expect?
- Check out this new theatre in the Shipyard. It certainly has a small town feel to it, as opposed to most new mega-plex theatres.
- Too many commercials before previews begin. Really I paid for this
- Small cozy movie theater in a beautiful place
- Sketchy people come here..
- Terrible popcorn
- $6 matinees
- Small theaters, 2D, Stadium seating makes a big difference. Friendly staff. Good experience. :-)
- Don't eat the popcorn off the floor.
- The dude that always sits in the back of theater 6 gives the best hand jobs... He is also the guy who cleans the all the jizz
- Buy gift certificate books and save 2 bucks per ticket
- Tuesdays are $5.
- Pros: locally owned, cheaper than the chains.... Cons: crowded, long slow moving lines, loads of teenagers
- Well managed. Pleasant but if you want quaint you want the other movie theatre in hingham
- all stadium seating makes a difference. cute and quaint.