Patrick's Pub And Eatery
7 Willison Pl
Cumberland, MD 21502
- Have you seen the mosaic of the solar system created by John Alderton in the parking lot? http://youtu.be/tJQsUKQX-i8
- Get the smothered roast beef sandwich. It's amazing!
- Can't wait for warm weather to sit on the deck!
- French Dip here is amazing. The best I've had in a long time.
- Everything is fantastic, but I usually ho for The Flying Pig or sweet hot tenders with fries. I definitely miss trivia though!
- Very good food and atmosphere. Recommended for sure.
- Sweet hot wings rule!!
- Crab dip and Steak and red salad= greatness!!
- Very affordable menu items! The buffalo wings are pretty good (hot and sweet). The Chesapeake crab dip appetiser, however, was smaller than I expected.
- Chicken Pot Pie is delish
- You have to try the buffalo chicken dip.
- Gourmet grilled cheese sandwich and zucchini fries.