1790 Columbia Rd NW (at 18th St NW)
Washington, DC 20009
- Cash only
- Even though the menu has Comic Sans on it, the food is excellent. Salads are big enough for two/three and your pasta will feed you for 2 days.
- The wait inside or outside is worth it!
- Horrible service. Waited over an hour for our food despite a half empty restaurant.
- The wait is insane. Get there 45 min before opening to get in the first seating. Then be prepared to wait up to an hour for food.
- Awesome pasta. They are all good. Get the caesar salad - not overly creamy, kinda tart - superb.
- Try the tortellini bolognese
- Ravioli filled w/ a blend of crab, shrimps, & ricotta cheese (cream sauce) or Tortellini alla Panna
- Portions are enormous. Split or prepare to take half home.
- The tiramisu is amazing!
- I am so excited to hear tonight they will remain open for two more years!
- Overhyped but definitely worst italian food found in the vicinity. Americanized, greasy portions of italian classics
- Always order an appetizer. Entres can take a while to come out, but it's worth the wait. Also, come at least 30 early and wait in line. The line Can get long.
- gnocchi pesto & tiramisu are delicious!
- The smaller your party, the quicker you're seated.
- Get here early and you'll reap a fabulous reward: cheap wine and delicious gnocchi.
- The meat sauce is to die for. Try the gnocchi bolognese is to die for.
- Portions are gigantic. The tiramisu is great!
- There is nothing bad here. At. All.