Music Venue, Performing Arts
- Join VEVO for the inaugural #VEVOLIFT LIVE show feat. Krewella, HAIM & The Neighbourhood this Thursday, 8/1 presented by McDonald's! Follow VEVO on Facebook & Twitter for tix!
- Worst beer selection of any Chicago venue.
- Try the balcony if the seats are full. Unobstructed view.
- Go out with a bang at Hotel Thrillists closing party 7/28 10p-1:30a. You knew we had to check out some time!
- Great concert venue! Wished I had known you could call the box office after tickets were purchased to get reserved seating.
- PUG$ ATOMZ, Meat Number 5, and DJ Intel live at Hotel Thrillist 7/28 10p-1:30a? Lets get weird!
- Try the concert
- Beautiful venue with great sound. There isn't a bad view in the place. If you want a booth you can reserve one ahead of time or attempt head up to the balcony. Just an amazing concert experience.
- Park West has grown into an eclectic music club. The room is without a bad sight line. And the sound? Ringo Starr once said it was the best venue in the world, second only to The Royal Albert Hall.
- Bars up stairs have no lines usually.
- Best venue in Chicago. Spend the extra cash and reserve a booth ahead of time for a show.
- Great ambiance and great venue!
- Good venue but drinks are pricey!
- Great place to see a show or concert.
- Best music venue in the city. Not a bad seat in the house.
- One of the neater concert venues in Chicagoland.
- Nice venue. Shows are first come, first serve general admission seating. Waitresses are happy to take your drink orders at you're seat. Not too pricey for drinks.
- Augustana is here
- Fairly intimate venue with great acoustics, but chairs on the main floor can be cramped and are very uncomfortable.
- Swedish Sistas