Park Avenue Summer
- Exec Chef Kevin Lasko's Park Ave Summer menu rocks. EVERYTHING is amazing!!! Foie gras, gnocchi, summer carbonara, langoustine... U get the point!
- Biking down Park Avenue all the way to the Brooklyn Bridge - car-free 3 Saturdays in August! I'll be there today 8/8
- It's not just the menu that changes every three months; the interior gives way to the fluctuations of the seasons as Park Avenue shuts down to ensure the decor is perfectly paired with the cuisine.
- We suggest stopping by this modern concept restaurant & feasting on any one of their "edible art" dishes like the burrate caprese & buckwheat noodle salad or Mediterranean bronzino with sauce vierge.
- They have a beautiful space for small private events called the archive room.
- Get the Louis XIII.
- Zagat . , ~ . Fall ~ Winter
- Always check out the seasonal cocktail menu or mix your own at the bar!
- What a cool concept - a restaurant that revamps itself every season. Check out Chef Kevin Lasko on Kitchit at http://www.kitchit.com/profiles/chefs/kevin-lasko
- Try the Grilled Trout With Preserved Lemons, - #seafood #nyc
- Have the praline parfait for dessert, it's fantastic!
- Skip this place-food is just awful & expensive!
- This restaurant is completely redesigned for each season.
- Sweet corn and rhubarb sundae is HIGHLY recommended. Ordered the whole dessert menu and that was by far best.
- Service is terrible and I don't understand why?
- A must-try during Restaurant Week!
- potato gnocchi is to die for
- Absolutely delicious brunch- get the upper Eastsider!
- Medium rare is blood rare and the salmon tartare is salty.