- Best Croissant Sandwiches nature will allow. Coffee Brewed and Prepared to Perfection
- My corgi loves their dog treats!
- if your not feeling a ham or turkey croissant try an olive mushroom and pesto concoction. good stuff
- Really good iced coffees
- It's ... okay. It always feels like it needs a good dusting to me. I prefer De Luxe (at 7th & 13th).
- Best turnovers ever
- Try the prosciutto and cheese scones.
- Ham and swiss turnovers are really good. No wifi. One outlet under the long table. Not very much seating.
- I'm overwhelmed with joy that others have also found this perfect croissant. I will shout it from the rooftops!
- Mutlaka denenmeli mutlaka...
- This is the best smelling cafe in the world. Heavenly heavenly smell of butter. Quiches are interesting and delicious. Croissants are amazing, too.
- How can this be? The croissants are always the right combination of buttery and flaky, crispy and melt-in-your-mouth moist. They allow you to make your own Crepe and Croissant sandwich...Yes it can be
- bacon egg and cheese croissant. get some!
- Great latte and when you walk in, the smell of baking w butter is tantalizing.
- Best croissants in the slope!
- If you love coffee, the draw near perfect espressos everytime. Get the double, leave happy.
- Love the palmiers Aka pigs ears
- Huge fan of the almond croissant, also. Delectable with their coffee blend. Also, try the cafe Americano sometime for a break in the routine.
- pretty good! my wife didn't have any cash on her and they let her have a coffee and croissant! I paid them later that afternoon.