Movie Theater, Rock Club, Indie Movies
- VH1 Rock Docs DOWNLOADED World Premieres here at SXSW 2013!Napster: The Music. The battle. The revolution. Directed by Alex Winter.
- Built in 1915, the Paramount, is home to Austins red carpet film premieres and is part of the SXSW and the Austin Film Festival. Including opener The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, & final The East.
- Friday, March 7, 2014 - 7:00PM - 9:05PM Jon Favreaus indie comedy, Chef (World Premiere) will be making its presence felt as the Opening Night Film
- Need to get away from the tech nerds? Go meet some film geeks for SXSW film and start using phrases like "Tarantino-esque" in day-to-day conversation. - Royal Frasier
- The grande dame of Austin theatres is old, ornate, and awesome. Sit in the balcony for a better view of the ceiling mural, and don't forget a sweater they like to crank the A/C.
- The upstairs bathrooms are worth the trip
- Time for a music break? $10 and youre in for a SXSW Film screening, usually with a Directors Q&A. We wouldnt expect you to take a bbq & booze break too, they deliver direct to your chair!
- Their Summer Film Series is a classic way to beat the heat with double features from May to September. The theater also rolls out the red carpet for local premieres.
- The 1915 Vaudeville-era theater presents musicals, plays, comedians and musicians - both touring and homegrown. The Summer Classic Film Series is a great way to stay cool on hot summer nights.
- a block away from a starbucks, jamba juice, and quiznos
- Come check out some movies here at this great theater!!
- Check out some of the movies and double headers at Paramount Theatre for the Summer Film Series. Great way to get out of the heat!
- Summer classic film series is a must every year, and flix tix is the way to go. Seeing a Marx brothers film at a theater where the brothers actually performed is priceless.
- Summer. Film. Series. That's all ya need to know.
- Paramount has the rudest ushers. Seriously.
- excelente casa de rock
- More handicapped seating on FLAT ground.
- THE FLATLANDERS
- This might sound silly. But Paramount Theater has the classiest bathrooms in all of Austin....it's an amazing venue too, of course.
- The center of the universe during SXSW, the historic Paramount is home of movie premiers and other unique events.