Paradise Hawaiian BBQ
580 S College Ave (at E 6th St)
Tempe, AZ 85281
- Food was excellent, service was rude. Employees appear jaded to the "first timers" of Hawaiian BBQ. Awesome place to go post-football game!
- Kimchi is good, try it with the Paradise Plate.
- Didn't have the best experience here, seems like the employee had minimal patience, proceed with caution...no what u want!
- Food is great!!! Love the Kalbi!
- This place has a dirty feel to it. Costumer service kinda bad. I ordered teriaki pork. Surprisingly its really GOOD! Pick your sides carefully!
- It is a Korean restaurant w/ burgers. The owners are twin sisters and shocked me when I first time met them. LoL
- I like it, their lunch special and dinner special are pretty good. You get three sides and two scoops of rice, you can replace a side with a scoop of rice if you want.
- First hawaiian bbq in arizona...not quite the real thing...but this isnt hawaii... still pretty good!
- Love the short ribs!
- Great Korean food and soup! Just reminds me of home!
- They have Loco Moco and on Wednesdays they make Lau Lau! Pretty decent for Tempe AZ.