Paradise Biryani Pointe
7300 N MacArthur Blvd (at Kinwest Pkwy.)
Irving, TX 75063
- Good food, shitty service!
- They are open until 2am on Friday and Saturday, you can call ahead and take your Byriani to go.
- Food is very good
- Great food, sucky service
- Authentic hyderabad Briyani
- Delicious palak paneer!
- delicious indian buffet. good value
- Good Butter Chicken and Briyani!
- Biryani, gobi65
- Chicken Pepper fry and Hyderabad chicken dum biriyani must try!
- I tried their Chicken Biryani, Samosa, and Corn Soup. Liked them all, but you have to get the Biryani at least. Great taste with big dish.
- Vegetable biryani is with right spices
- Tiffin share great - dosa, vada, pain puri-- awesome buffet
- Awesome biryani. Love their buffett.
- Fantastic tandoori chicken and great naan. Their capsicum masala is among my favorite curries to pair with naan. Biryani is a mixed bag - sometimes made well and other times not.
- Yes you pay more, but you get 3X more the quality in food. I love the boneless chicken biryani. My only complaint is that when I go here, its always HOT in the restaurant.
- Open till 2AM on Friday n Saturday...but after 11PM only biryani is available
- Please do not eat here. Horrible service. Undercooked meat was served.
- Food is good. Service is very slow. Even for togo order I waited 15mins after 40mins order time when guy on phone said will be ready in 20 mins.
- The Biryani is absolutely delicious. I'd definitely suggest you order that.