Palermo Gourmet Pizza & Pasta
- Come here on a Monday or Tuesday for $2.50 pints! There's also free Wi-Fi! :) The wifi password is the phone number: 2063223875
- The restaurant owner was SO nice. She offered us a slice of tiramisu. Great linguini special btw.
- Everything is good here! Try the Masala it's incredable. They also have the best pizza in the city! Plus the service is top notch every time.
- Pizza is delicious!
- Love the pesto pizzas - best vegetarian pizzas in town! Delivery is a special treat
- Great selection of wines! Gluten free pizza is the best!
- Great pizza here. At least take a small one to share.
- Carafe of the house red wine is only $17.50, but be ready to drink a lot... well over a bottle in one carafe. Pizza is great, recommend the Palermo Special!
- Try the Palermo Special - Oh, Palermo... I've missed you so. Now that I remember, I'll try to visit more often.
- One Peroni pleeeeeease
- Excellent meatball sandwiches.
- 1/2 Eggplant Parm sandwich with extra sauce is my new lunch time favorite!!!
- Found Palermo Special as Yum Yum. Try it and dish on it at http://dishonit.com
- Good sandwiches. "half" is still pretty big and is a full meal for me.
- Get the chicken maraniro pizza
- The baked spaghetti was outstanding! Dinner was very reasonably priced to boot.
- The Provencale pizza is amazing. AND it's vegetarian. Give it a shot.
- If your friends are vegetarian they should be happy with the selection. If your into meat goodness you too will be happy