- I love this hotel. Stunningly beautiful in every way. Looks today same as day it opened so very well maintained. Top class. Amazing floral arrangements in lobby. Class.
- Go the Lagoon View rooms or Suites.
- A true feast for the eyes - overwhelmed by their floral arrangements changing everyday! You can't anymore glamorous than this! Lx
- High tea is $30. Sandwiches, little cakes, scones and a selection of yummy teas. Nice to do with your girlfriends on a weekend or for a special occasion.
- Hire a cabana and let your worries drift away
- The meal at Vie Restaurant was one of the best meals I've had on the Coast!
- The worst most expensive hotel I've ever stayed. Best tip: stay somewhere else
- Just gets better and better. Genuine staff really make the experience very special. Looks so beautiful day and night. Food at Vie fab and breakfast by the pool a must.
- Located on the beautiful Gold Coast broadwater, complete with Roman decor and beautiful people, this opulent five-star resort is one of only two Versace hotels in the world.
- The spa area doesn't permit children. Bliss!
- Yummy mini scones for high tea
- Very noisy and old hotel
- Fantastic buffet breakfast and terrific coffee
- We enjoyed our stay at the Polazzo Versace. Our room was beautiful overlooking that gorgeous pool and the cabanas were great with a bottle of champagne.
- High tea...
- VERY nice hotel, decor & ambiance. The wait staff are polite however service is EXTREMELY SLOW & disorganized. Very disappointing considering the price & quality of such a high end property.
- Had an amazing Christmas here staff and rooms where amazing :) xx
- luxury but they dont have acsses to the beach
- Soup of the Day
- Don't miss the buffet breakfast. Outstanding food.