109-113 Shaftesbury Ave
London, Greater London W1D 5AY
+44 844 412 4656
- If you sit in the first rows, bring An umbrella!!!!!
- Huge fun from 'Priscilla: Queen of the Desert' is about to come to an end soon. Don't miss!
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is worth the trip. #keepthesecrets
- Dress Circle or stalls are your best bet otherwise you'll be staring at the actors bald spots all night!
- Bad attitude of the cashier.
- Singing in the rain with @rockst4rstu
- Priscilla is great fun!
- Have been to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child! It was nice experience, especially Part I. The theatre is not big and cosy, would definitely return (to try the first row of Dress Circle)
- Brilliant place! It felt grand every time I went in!
- Air conditioner does not exist for the balcony, just if you are in the stalls you get some air. Went to see Harry Potter and we had to use our leaflets as fans and we are were sweating during the 5 h.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is the best play you could EVER hope to see!
- If you're at the top - you better like heights!
- The seats are really uncomfortable. And the ventilation is non-existent. They should at least upgrade them. But I sat through it all for Cursed Child. The awesomeness of the play made up for all that.
- Great atmosphere. Almost feels like it was built to host a Harry Potter play. Magical!
- Best place is just outside - it saves you a fortune on tickets
- Saw Lord of the dance and near front seats. Great atmosphere and performance...some amazing talent on display.
- Intimate and cosy.
- The oldest theatre all over the world..
- Sanki ben alyom. O kadar gzel...
- The atmosphere. Great show