Theater, Entertainment, Performing Arts
1564 Broadway (at W 47th St)
New York, NY 10036
- "Was I the only person in the audience, I wondered, who wasn't buying the candid carrottop's buoyant ballyhoo?" John Lahr reviews "Annie," dir. James Lapine, 11/19/2012:
- One word: FUN
- Hello #BGWindows ! thrilled to see our windows making a Broadway cameo.
- This landmark 1913 theater is said to be haunted by Louis Borsalino, an acrobat who fell to his death during a performance here in the 1950s.
- You're never fully dressed without a smile.
- Say hello to the mysterious Sondin at the front of the theatre
- Camp Broadway saw Priscilla Queen of the Desert with an adult group. This show was so much fun!
- Best musical ever!
- "Bring tissues" - anonymous 32 YO male
- This legendary theater is now almost completely hidden by flashy billboards, but dont let this fool you! The gorgeous theater still has a marble interior, chandeliers and sense of grandeur!
- West Side Story on Broadway
- Yay Annie!!
- Check in at Palace Theater to unlock exclusive video footage about the impact of this location on Judy Garland's life, brought to you by END OF THE RAINBOW on Broadway.
- Must see!!
- Great show.
- Tkts offers discount tickets a few hours before the show.
- #HollerBWay Holler If Ya Hear Me #OpeningNight #Broadway #NewYork #NYC. We think all our friends should see this breaking out of the box show! The poetry in Tupac's music is powerful and stunning.
- Got 40% discount ticket from Tks
- hjhttp://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Home Meu orkut add ai gente
- Got $40 lottery tickets with 8 different people and we all got tickets in the front row together! Yay Annie!