The Painted Fish Cafe & Beer Bar
- Yummy! Tuna burger is fab. U must try the Cheesecake with doughnut crust and caramel bacon sauce.
- Innovative fresh food. Best bread ever! Amazing.
- Fabuloua food! Servings are spot on, chimi steak was melt-in-your-mouth. Key lime pie was good. Curry crab & black bean soup very good! Our server Rhonda ROCKED. Ask for her! We'll be back for sure!
- The blueberry pie is so delectably unique!
- Delicious food! Salmon salad was wonderful. Desserts good too!
- Came here for lunch to find a place that is completely disorganized. Seated people out if order and said they would rather us stand in the door waiting rather than be seated because they were busy.
- Blueberry pie
- Pork belly lobster homemade pasta
- Sweet tea slow roasted pork
- The salmon is wonderful! Love to option for smaller portions.
- The food is awesome. Had the special Hawaiian Surf & Turf and a cup of Curry Black Bean and Crab soup. Rhonda, our waitress was the bomb.
- Delicious brunch on Sundays!
- They are now reopen. Oh yeah M
- This place is now closed :(
- DELICIOUS food, friendly service, & great prices. Do not miss this place when in Banner Elk! 8 out of 8 people in our group loved it.
- Worst service ever!!