- Wow, what a climb! Old spooky hotel on path really cool. A cool place on a hot day. Bring a hiking pole!
- Awesome trail with a beautiful view of Hudson Valley at the top. Very slippery in the winter, make sure to grab a walking stick.
- This is a peaceful trail, densely wooded on the way up, plus a secret crumbling hotel being overtaken by the forest. You can see all the way to Albany from the summit. Bring snacks & relax at the top.
- Absolutely beautiful, but beware of the 2 mile fully uphill hike!! This is definitely not for beginners. Worth it when you get to the top though!
- The hike is nearly an hour uphill, but it was worth it for the old hotel ruins and the totally knockout view. Wouldn't do this with kids or a small dog.
- Bring bug spray! Inclined the whole way, but doable