Overland Park Cinemas
7051 W Overland Rd
Boise, ID 83709
- Great prices!!! Get the $4 food tickets
- For someone like me who hates going to the movies, I love this place :) Cheap and never crowded. $5 for a movie and 2 snacks is a great deal.
- Prices just increased to 5 dollars, 2 treats. Still worth it for the family!
- Best cheap theater in town! Family owned..I love supporting our locally owned places too!
- The best deal in town for a family movie outing!
- Don't laugh during their movies or you get reprimanded for it then they let their teenage employees argue with customers about how your in the wrong for laughing in the first place. Hot in the theatre
- There's usually a second concessions line around the corner. Check if it's busy--makes it go faster!
- Great value and good family movies
- Croods was awesome!
- I love this place! great staff and amazing prices!
- Great prices especially if it's a spur of the moment trip.
- Smaller theater means you can sit closer to the front without straining your neck. Only squares sit in the back row....
- Such a deal! Movies and snacks for a (small) fistful of dollars. Love this place, though it can be noisy.