Oval Farmers' Market
St Mark’s Church
London, Greater London SE11 4PP
- The girl who runs "the cake hole" stand sells the most amazing chocolate brownies.highly recommended for any chocoholocs out there
- Get a giggly pig bacon sarnie: very very nice!!! Mmmmm
- A nice place for a lazy Saturday brunch. Great fresh apple juice and the world's slowest coffee.
- The biggest queue is for Bokit'la, a food from Guadeloupe that's made of beautifully seasoned chicken, salt cod or aubergine, cooked fresh, in a homemade pitta-like pocket. Cheap and delicious.
- leek+onion cheese toasties are must. then a cake from the girl next to the choccies
- Rotating cast of interesting stalls. A surprising number take debit/credit card or contactless.
- Grilled cheese and Saltfish fritters.
- Perfect place for a leisurely autumnal Saturday brunch picnic. Lots of nice food stalls and a very relaxed vibe. A few organic veg, meat and bread sellers for people doing their actual grocery shop
- Love the chutney stand. You can also bring back old jars and exchange for a discount on next purchase
- Buy the sausages from the middle stall instead of the ones at the right ends. The cheese tostie is beautiful same as the Bokits :)
- Eat a Bokit from Guadeloupe!
- Not the biggest market and many of the stalls are overpriced but it's worth the visit for the amazing Bokit'la stall.
- French crepes & good coffee, along with cheeses, bakers, veggies & olives stalls ... Great friendly market!
- Special cheese sandwich: suprme quality @ only 3.50
- Great market for cheese, meats amd some vegetables and good cake too.
- Sausage rolls from the French guy with the oven were quite nice
- Fantastic hot pies from the Pie Cart. The Thai chicken pie is superb.
- One of the very few places in the area where you can procure some decent bread for your weekend brunch.
- Here's a mobile web site with lots of recipes ideas to view while your here! http://ns2go.mobi/mr
- Any tips on the new breakfast burritos?