Out of Africa
Other Outdoors, Zoo, Theme Park
3505 West Highway 260 (I-17 / Highway 260)
Camp Verde, AZ 86322
- Coupons are key to saving money!!
- Weather is perfect! Not too hot, not too cool! Cypress & Aspen will be gearing up for shows pretty soon.
- Show up early when animals are most active! Like wine? Alcantara Vineyards nearby on 260 should be your next stop.
- Bring lots of bottle water. Make sure you see tiger splash
- the splashing tigers cut n scary
- Love this place! Zip lining was awesome. You can also just walk around the park. Make sure to do the safari tour and feed a giraffe and Tiger splash is at 1:20 each day.
- This place blows in the winter.
- Lugar lindo! Realmente voc se sente na frica!
- Zip line great time
- This place is a must see...kiss a giraffe...see tigers play in water...hold an anaconda! its been 3 weeks and my kids are still talking about it
- Whatever you do DO NOT miss tiger splash!! that alone is worth the money to get in! Amazing watching the trainers with their tigers!
- Lots of fun and some amazing animals especially if you like big cats!
- Great safari park!
- Definitely worth the trip and price. See Tiger Splash and do the Giraffe kiss
- A great place to visit! Very friendly guides!
- We're a little partial to the safari ride! It's one of the most enjoyable parts of the visit, which is followed up by feeding some of the park's incredible animals
- Bring cash for getting food to feed animals &tips. Do safari first.Fun for all ages.:
- Ride the Safari Ride first.
- You'll get a couple opportunities to feed the animals, so make sure to bring your own hand sanitizer!
- At 3pm they feed all the animals. Do not miss this!