The Orpheum Theatre
Theater, Indie Movies
- The most amazing place you could ever see someone perform in L.A. -Danielle Keene, Top Chef Just Desserts
- Seriously one of our favorite venues in LA and not just because of its historic esthetic! The opera boxes are great for celeb sightings, weve seen Johnny Depp enjoying a show from one.
- Sat all the way at the last row in the balcony. Still a great view of whole theatre & performers.
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - Best Historic Broadway Theater!
- Incredible building, great site for company event
- Absolutely love this place! Breathtakingly beautiful and incredible acoustics. Helpful staff...I have gone three years in a row to see Widespread Panic play and will continue to do so until I'm dead.
- One of the few historic Broadway theaters that have been restored is the Orpheum. The theaters Wurlitzer pipe organ is still operational, but youre more apt to find film screenings or pop concerts.
- One of the best smaller theaters I have seen a band play at. Love this place...Decor is fantastic!!
- A great place for concert or musicals. Cool place
- Wurlitzer theater organ!
- Lovely venue.
- Great historic place
- Really beautiful theater.
- Great place awesome acoustics
- An absolutely beautiful venue that has been gorgeously restored. A wonderful place to take in a show.
- This venue has seats. Great historical place to see a show.
- https://mobile.twitter.com/queen_jaquez/status/552027784332066816 http://engineering.linkedin.com
- Beautiful old theater. Great place to a concert. Very intimate.
- Sat at the top and I still felt close to the stage!