The Original Mexican Restaurant & Bar
- Not the best place for real Mexican food...unless ur of a lighter skin and don't know better
- It's the only Mexican restaurant on the Riverwalk that's open 24 hours a day. Perfect for a snack on the stumble back to the hotel.
- Unlike everybody else's tips, I found the margaritas fantastic, specially the traditional margaritas, and the carne guisada is a must here! Chips and salsa are the best appetizer and they are free!
- Food sucks but margaritas are nice and strong
- The Original 1899 is EXCELLENT!
- Cool breakfast spot until noon. They we drink and be Taco.
- Not great, but they were open on Christmas...
- I didn't like it. Bad service too..
- Order the Azul margarita on the rocks, so good.
- The burrito is enormous!!! They have pretty good service too. (:
- I wish I would have read the reviews before we sat down! The service was great. The food was mediocre at best. Definitely not the more authentic (than I can get in Ohio) experience I was hoping for!
- Margaritas are 2x as much here than Casa Rio down the way. The food is more Tex-Mex than real Mexican :( great riverside seating though!!
- Just as bad as the name sounds
- Ditto ok food horrible service, mariachi violin out of tune... Like listening to chalk board nails... EXPENSIVE
- The service is awful!
- Bad food, bad service.
- Great mariachi band :-)
- Nachos and margaritas. Enough said. Almost. Dont forget the chimi as big as your head and a really good house salsa.
- This place is open 24/7 serving food and drinks. The chimichanga was delish! Great place to wind down the night.
- Amazing taco selection, tasty salsa. This is a Riverwalk favorite for me!