265 W 37th St Fl 17 (at 8th Ave.)
New York, NY 10018
- Ashtanga with Constanza and Arthur is fantastic. If you've not tried it before, got to their Sunday morning beginner's class. You will love the style of yoga, and the teachers. They are amazing!
- Finally! A yoga studio with showers!
- Arthur and Constanza's ashtanga classes helped me a lot to remember where I am standing. Namaste
- I love the Ashtanga class here. Arthur and Constanza are great teachers. Acro yoga here is so much fun too. People at front desk are super friendly.
- Kirsten's classes are the best! Love restorative on Thursday nights!
- Aerial Vinyasa with Sarah Sadie is amaze!
- Aerial Vinyasa was awesome! Even for a first timer like me!
- If you like Hatha based yoga; with longer held poses and deep opening, Forrest yoga is a must!
- Can be in and out of the 1pm class in an hour- perfect for a lunchtime workout! Also, free mats!
- Eric Elven is AMAZING..... Great instructor.... for ALL levels.... <3
- Aerial yoga!
- beautiful space to practice in and lots of variety in classes
- You can get a free class on your actual birthday! This was the first place I tried aerial yoga and it was very beginner friendly. The instructors are usually nice about taking photos for you too
- Aerial core, fit to fly, aerial dance, & handstands are great classes here, but I've never seen anyone look disappointed when they leave. Highly recommend both locations.
- The "yoga tune up" class should be in everyone's monthly rotation of full fitness programming
- Aerial yoga community classes are such a steal!
- this place is stuffy. open some windows or invest in AC. I didn't work up a sweat, but I was sweating due to poor ventilation. pretty clean. classes were ok. aerial yoga is good to try once only.
- Take a class with Katherine. This studio is by far the greatest in the city! Affordable rates for a ton of different classes!
- Katherine Goerlich is the best instructor! This studio is by far the greatest in the city! Affordable rates for a ton of different classes!
- Great place to try aerial for the first time.