Middle Eastern, Falafel, Art Gallery
- Best. Falafel. Ever. I hugged the cook.
- Their baba ganoush is the muthafuckin jam
- best tabouleh in the world
- Get a Shish Kebab here as late as 2:30am every day!
- Just like Oasis, if everything tasted shitty and cost more money. Also the 4sq special is a lie.
- The "Loyalty Special" is no longer valid :( Apparently, the guy who made olive valley's foursquare account quit & forgot to share the password. But who needs dessert when youve got falafel.. @_@
- extreme good food and nice ambiente ; also coffee and manho juice rocks ;
- It will never be oasis
- Totally gross and disappointing. And they won't honor their foursquare special.
- Bare bones ambiance with delicious tabouli, beet salad, & grape leaves. Hummus also creamy & smooth. Crusty coffee in pot surprisingly alright.
- chicken plate with no onions is mucho ono
- I was going here despite the 'B' rating, thinking ehhh, nothing bad will happen. Aaaand I just found a hair in my rice.
- Get the shawarma sandwich with the tabouli salad.
- Falafel sammies are good and messy. Not pretty eating one
- Bare bones ambiance would imply that I could stand being in there.
- Just got denied on the free desert special. So foul.
- I love the platters here. Their awesome