Mediterranean, Breakfast, Restaurant
- Winner of Westword's Best of Denver 2010 - Best Use of Offal!
- Between chef Broening's insightful Mediterranean cuisine, pastry chef Lozada-Hissom's AMAZING desserts & the overall feel of the small and charming dining room, Oliva is just great. [Eater 38 Member]
- Enjoy Olivea for it's small plates but if you didnt try any of the main courses youd miss what may be the best duck meatballs ever, or the contrast of perfect, airy gnocchi and dense, meaty sugo.
- The "Late Riser" for brunch is a must!
- Winner of Best Desserts 2011. See more of the best at http://bestof.voiceplaces.com/denver
- LOVE the chocolate/carmel tart dessert...amazing...sorbet is wonderful as well...yes I had 2 desserts in one sitting. :-)
- great food!
- Molly was an amazing server! Great food, wine and friends!
- If they say they have biscotti in the pastry basket, make sure to get the basket! Best I've ever had.
- Duck pate is so delicious. Must try!!!
- Best red beer in town....The Billy's Chilies is the key ingredient
- Brunch- Try the homemade pork sausage and hash. Bomb track!
- Please drink the sangria!!
- start with the Nocturne and move on to the Impressionist...both amazing drinks!
- The chocolate terrine is out of this world. Gotta have it!
- Great brunch selections, great attentive service. Loved the later riser and the French toast.Keo had the eggs Olivea that she enjoyed.
- For brunch: roasted chicken salad and the late riser are both amazing! And order the pastry basket to start. Delicious!
- I have searched my whole life for a havelnut croissant this exquisite. OOooo thank you OOooolivia.