Old World Wisconsin
- Take your time. It's an awesome place.
- Visit Milwaukee's 1st Catholic church (St. Peter's, originally called St. Luke's) at Old World Wisconsin, built in 1839. Stay to see the other 60+ historic buildings, relocated from around Wisconsin!
- The hours are 10am to 5pm, so its better to get here early. Take your time and save your energy, this place is really huge - slow and steady is the only way to see it all.
- This place is really huge, 600 acres, even though its walkable between the areas, save your energy by taking the tram from the beginning. Youll wont regret having some energy at the end of the day
- Best place to go
- Much bigger than I thought it was!
- Lots of short trails that are easy to do. Maybe not with a stroller though...
- Get here right when they open (10am) so you have a chance to see everything. It's a HUGE site
- Come in July for the July 4th fest!
- 4th of July great
- Don't miss a trip to the blacksmith shop in the Crossroads Village. 3,000 degrees of learning!
- This year's theme is "The Legacy of the Land and re-creates Wis. rural life from the late 1800s and early 1900s. Attend one of the 30 special events planned