Old Taipa Tavern
21 Rua Dos Negociantes, Taipa Old Village
+853 2882 5221
Lists & rankings
- One of the few eateries in #Taipa with late hours food service. If only they would invest in decent quality wines!! cc Guys, help them!! @davidwong @karengaignon #macau
- Nice selection of craft beers. Only problem, most were sold out! Very disappointing! Still tried a few craft beer which tasted good. Price level on the high end.
- Great selectiob if beer and vine. Perfect for a party
- expensive without having any reasons! No excellent service, no special food items, no good wines.. A rat-hole where overpaid gweilos meet just to show it again: who's the bigger daddy in the town...
- Hang out spot for expats in Macau
- Good for a beer after a long day in Macao.
- Big chicken breast Schnitzel and excellent Nachos. Super Bock as it should and convenient outdoor setup giving a hint of Europe or other Western place. Good Tequila too now.....
- Nice atmosphere. Good variety of drinks and food. Try their Mclaren Ale.
- If you are a westerner in Macau. This place is awesome. Good food and brews. Pretty good prices too.
- Cold beer, all the time! The manager and waiters are very accomodating. Perfect place to chill after a day of hiking around Macau.
- Cool hang!
- Says it's an American restaurant... I think that is selling it short. Great food and service.
- Wifi info - free!
- A glass of Kilkenny costed Mop85. Better to drink in hotel instead.
- Don't waste your time, expensive, bad service and ownership not very nice.