The Old Duke
Jazz Club, Bar, Music Venue
- Amazing music most nights, with a great atmosphere. Unfortunately the uninterested bar staff ruin an otherwise great place.
- Love enjoying the Jazz with a pint of cider!
- Go to the Old Duke and see if Eddie Martin is still playing 10 years on.
- One of my favourite places in Bristol, no-frills pub with great live music. Bar staff also very attentive when its rammed to the rafters
- Great live music
- Jazz !! Beers and more!! Amazing place to be anyday!!
- Live Jazz - FREE!! Beers and great ambience
- Great place for live free music!
- Music and beer!!! Amazing
- Cider and jazz
- Nice little place for a drink. Ladies, be patient there is only 1 toilet with 1 cubicle.
- beer and live music everyday. you can never go wrong with this place. extremely packed on friday and saturday. i prefer to go on weekdays
- Beer. Beer. Beer.
- Guyz, seriously, Great place 2 b in the evening! I've never heard before about jazz in pub, but it's possible in Bristol.one of the oldest place in the city with good music. Thts must in town indeed
- Great atmosphere with very limited sitting place.
- Stowford and Thatchers gold yum
- Bring a coat...!
- Love jazz avoid the kronenbourg tastes like soap
- If you like funny drunk people: Talk to Clive, leather pork-pie hat, Duke regular, mental dancer, friend for life who'll recognise you every time!If you don't like funny drunk people: Avoid Clive...