3801 W 6th St (Hobart)
Los Angeles, CA 90020
- Love the flavor of red bean paste and green tea snow together. Recommend!
- awesome bing soo here, probably the best in LA. be advised that it takes a while to get your order, but it's worth it.
- Delicious bingsu!
- Ice cream was tasty
- Holy FUCK, combo #1 FTMFW: any snow bowl, butter cream rich as FUCK (+delicious I should add) red bean cake and any rice cake for like $12....
- My friend Maria loves the Korean-style shaved ice here, especially the roasted soybean flavor.
- Shaved ice is awesome!
- The green slush was deelish!!
- $8.25 per snow bowl
- oh shit.. Oh shit.. OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT this OG Red Bean Shaved Ice is unfuckingBELIEVABLE!! >_<
- Red bean snow shaved ice is amazingly delicious! I can't wait to come back and try their black sesame snow bowl!
- Try the black sesame snow bowl if you like nutty flavors.
- The classic is my favorite. Let's you really enjoy the snow bowl underneath. Get 1 bowl per 2 people. That will be plenty.
- Sesame bing soo is great!
- The classic og snow bowl!
- Delicious! Try the gold and black sesame bingsoo, the mochi and red bean are amazing!
- Not good coffee I didnt like