Piers, Surf Spot
Oceanside, CA 92054
- One of Rymo's favorite spots
- Relaxing n reading on the beach...beautiful day!! :-)
- A must for those in town on a visit. It's a neat little walk and you can see fisherman and surfers along the way to lunch at the end of the pier.
- You have to try the Fish Tacos at Tin Roof Restaurant at the Pier, they are Awesome!!
- One of the most beautiful piers I've visited. We went early in the morning on Friday by Coaster, and it wasn't crowded. I enjoyed seeing the pelicans and dolphins!
- Amazing view and atmosphere
- Cool day pier is packed with fishers
- Be smart. Wild pelicans bite stupid people.
- Perfect place to come watch the sunset :)
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches...
- Muy bonito lugar con marina y lleno de surfistas
- Really nice walk down the pier. Check out Rubys diner on an off day and sit upstairs for the view!
- Eat at the the fish place under the the pier! It's wonderful!!
- We moved away from Oceanside 2 yrs ago and we still miss it. Nice to visit over this weekend and watch the sunset
- Everyone does the diner at the end of the pier... why be different?
- Go for a walk here early in the morning. It's beautiful.
- Facing North standing from the Oceanside Pier.
- Walked from the trsnsit center to the end of the pier and then back to the transit center. Georgeous.day
- Neat local site to visit