Harbor / Marina
Harbor Drive (Harbor Drive)
Oceanside, CA 92054
- Must: fish tacos at harbor fish and chips but watch your food....seagulls will dive for it! Sunday brunch cruise on Azure Seas at 11am. Say hi to Kat and stay for live music at Monterey Bay Canners!
- Great shops! Fun Fishing! Fabulous eateries! Short walk to beach! Power walk, jog, stroll perimeter of harbor for a great way to exercise - all with a view! Easy to find and lots of free parking!
- Stop by harbor fish and chips!! Amazing!
- Good beach spot here as well as a handful of spots to eat, solid destination for a day trip.
- Get there in time for the sunset. Tourist spot with plenty of locals.
- A great place for families..enjoy fishing,the beach,surfing, bike riding. And more!!
- Parking sucks come early
- RJ rocks!!!! We love him!!!!!
- Free fishing off the pier!
- Hit up RJ at Pelican market for the best Italian sub in Oside!!!
- Bring a waterproof camera and watershoes
- Harbor pelican has bomb sandwiches! And great place to relax
- Too many people on 4th of July weekend!
- Great views!
- The view the food everything it's awesome.
- I love the harbor! I go whenever I have a day off. There's lots of restaurants. Eat at the Broiler or Jolly Roger, my favorite spots
- I surfisti anche alle 7 di mattina
- Beautiful, and so close to base
- Parking is across the street under the under pass.
- Ready to catch some fish