The Oceanaire Seafood Room
$ $ $
- Surprisingly busy. Older crowd. Never knew this place existed.
- Crab cakes are a must!
- Impeccable service and nice seafood selection!
- Ask for Pip and have the chowdah.
- mashed potatoes.
- Service here is the best I've ever experienced & I used to work in the restaurant industry so I'm picky. Also, great food! Clam chowder is yummy!
- Nantucket Bay Scallops excellent and the Artic Char, definitely don't forget the escargot.
- Order a "Grateful Dead" at the bar... I they're great!
- Try the Lobster Bisque - Lots of lobster chunks made me happy!
- Excellent seafood in elegant surroundings.
- Its better to go in the Happy hour or for dinner!!! Excellent place. Sofisticated place.
- The food was amazing and so were all the staff members. Id go back in a heartbeat. Scallops were soooo good!!
- Excellent Artic Char and have the Boston cream pie for dessert.
- The best oyster, Martha Vineyards was my fav
- The fried oyster sliders were awesome!!! The clams were well seasoned and the seasoned fries were really good as well. I would visit here again
- Food was good, especially mussels and lobster.
- Great happy hour snacks that won't break the budget.
- Mussels, wine collection, clam chowder, shrimps
- Their Restaurant Week lunch menu was highly unremarkable. The spicy fried calamari were probably the best. Salmon: cold and not very flavorful. Key lime pie: too heavy and not limey enough.
- The soft shell crab is delicious!