Ocean City Boardwalk
Ocean City Boardwalk (at Atlantic Ave.)
Ocean City, MD 21842
- Great spot to people-watch
- Don't leave without getting some Dumser's Ice Cream, Fisher's Popcorn & Thrasher's Fries!!!
- Check out the amazing art shop!
- Beware the seagulls near thrashers. They are vicious.
- White socks with sandles is not acceptable attire. That's just a little tip for you tourists.
- Named one of USA Todays Top 10 Great Boardwalks, the OC boardwalk has everything, good food, an amusement park and even amazing sand art depicting things like Da Vincis The Last Supper.
- Don't miss the Pebble Beach (glaze, cinnamon, sugar, and mini chocolate chips) and Morning Buzz (mocha plus crushed Oreos) hand-dipped doughnuts from Fractured Prune.
- it's very cool.....
- Always my favorite boardwalk I have so much fun here and the best part is that it really never changes! Love Fisher's Popcorn and The Candy Kitchen but Brass Balls is my go to place for food/drinks!
- Put clothes on the 10 year old girls plz
- HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!!
- Simply put, just a great time.
- Stop by convention center first and pick up coupons to use at most stores and resturants located here
- Fishers carmel oorn excellent. A great place to people watch. Thrashers fries like no other. An awesome boardwalk you should experience!
- New Boardwalk looks amazing! I always enjoy my vacation when I come down here!
- Thrasher's Fries and Malibu's Surf Shop
- Throw some vinegar on your Thrasher's fries!
- Thrasher fries and a cheese dog from Atlantic stand best combo! Finish it off with a dumsters milkshake.
- Great to have a walk or bike. The boardwalk is big enough for everyone! :)
- Thrashers french fries are the best