The Observatory OC
Music Venue, Rock Club, Concert Hall
3503 S Harbor Blvd (btw MacArthur & Sunflower)
Santa Ana, CA 92704
- Home of the worlds slowest will call window
- Go behind the curtains and upstairs. A much better view of the stage and you won't have to battle the crowds. There's a bar up there too
- Intimate venue w/ tiered levels for concertgoers of ALL heights! Plus ticket prices are super reasonable, especially if you buy straight from the box office. Listen to some GREAT live music here!!
- Always a good experience when we come here! The venue is definitely one of the best in orange county.
- It gets hot as balls in here if there's a big crowd, so be sure to wear light clothing.
- Tip the servers! They work for tips and are awesome.
- Enjoy the new wood floors, i installed em!
- Sign up for the Galaxy Theatre's newsletter. They give away free tickets just about every week.
- Pay for your drink after it's poured. Just saw the bartender poor half foam and half beer and give the middle finger to the customer. Also, be ready to be blinded by the house lighting guy.
- Beware with parking especially if u park across the street, I work next to this place and they tow cars like crazy every time there is an event!
- Worst venue ever. Full of preteens and scenesters that don't even know the artist.
- This is an amazing venue! Great price, better bands, and every seat is a wonderful one!
- Worst and Slowest service ever!
- Come on down and join the fun
- The second floor table service is a must!
- The tiers are great for concerts. Even short people like me can see the stage clearly!
- Spacious venue, great sound
- Love this place for small concerts- no food - expensive drinks - I get there early to get a seat upstairs... This is my usual view.
- Intimate venue with tiered levels for concertgoers of all heights! Tickets are super reasonable, especially if you buy straight from the box office. Check out some great underground bands here!
- Get there early to get the best seats and close to the stage.