Oakville Grocery Co.
Grocery Store, Gourmet
7856 St Helena Hwy (at Oakville Rd.)
Oakville, CA 94562
- Service service service. Slow slow slow
- Great place to stop for caffeine in the morning.
- Try the Milton & Small Cold Brew Coffee - We made some cold latte drinks with this. Yummy perk-me-up sips!
- picnic tables in the back! Remember to bring bottle opener and cups if u want to bring wine to drink with your sandwiches.
- Mouthwatering Chicken Gruyere sandwich... worth the wait.
- Sandwiches here are AMAZING, love the Chicken Gruyere
- A must visit! Grab something here for a picnic
- Gluten free fleur de sel brownie
- Great to stop at mid bike trip to take for a picnic at a nearby winery
- Amazing sandwiches and pasta salad!
- Stop by for a breakfast burrito and some snacks for the road.
- Show this TIP at Elizabeth Spencer wines for a 2 for 1 complimentary tasting. Just three miles north on Rutherford Road - across from Rutherford Grill. elizabethspencerwines.com
- perfect place to get sammies before heading to a winery and having a picnic.
- Greatest maple bar in all of Napa valley!
- Try the strawberry lemonade
- Great place to stop for lunch before heading out to the wineries. Sit on the patio out back and enjoy the sunshine!
- The Chicken Gruyere is one of the best sandwiches out there.
- Don't be in a hurry when you come here. Things move at a slower pace behind the counter.
- If you're going with a group, split up the responsibilities and have someone place the order for a sandwich, while someone else waits on line to pay. Otherwise, you'll be waiting forever!
- Rather expensive!