NY Waterway Ferry Terminal Lincoln Harbor
Harbor / Marina, Boat / Ferry
- Free parking after 5PM with access to Hoboken and PATH via Light Rail, or Midtown ferry, or NJTransit bus lines 158 159R 156R
- Buy a round-trip ferry ticket & get a discount on Auto Show admission w/ the special link. Buy ur adult or child ticket online; use ur ticket voucher at Port Imperial Terminal http://bit.ly/GBcPGX
- Cheapest adventure in NYC is to take the downtown ferry from Hoboken. See the statue, NJ, Wall Street and midtown all for $9bucks. Do it on a sunny day or as the day is beginning or ending!
- The worst. Always late! I mean, always! For such an expensive service you would think they can at least be on time.
- Took a ferry over to Jersey for a great view of the NYC skyline.
- Download the app to buy/pay. No tickets sold at this terminal. Or, go into Sheraton to buy
- Inaugural "Escape to the Palisades" - Half Marathon and 5K http://www.nywaterway.com/NewsDetails.aspx?iid=432&spotlocation=MAIN
- Jump out halfway and swim? Still full fare... What a jip!
- For all NY Waterway info, please visit our website at www.nywaterway.com and don't forget to try our Bus Locator www.nywaterway.com/GPS
- best place to watch fireworks on 7/4