Nothing But Noodles
- I love the fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. So good!
- The basil pesto with tofu is my favorite!
- Fettuccine Alfredo was amazing! Get extra bread sticks!
- I think this is my first negative tip ever: Pad Thai noodle is apparently "nothing but noodles"...and MSG and/or sodium. So bad I would have brought it back to the counter had I not gotten it to go.
- The Lobster ravioli is amazing!
- I love the southwest chipotle pasta with chicken.
- They have some of the best Alfredo sauce I have ever tasted. My fianc loves the southwest chipolte. I love this place!
- Nothing too impressive, save some money and make your own pasta at your house. It'd be more fun!
- I love noodles.
- I'm biased. I'm addicted to noodles lol
- Very versatile eating place given the underlying theme. That said, the chicken they add to the alfredo dish always seems undercooked. Not worth the extra charge.
- I love the food here but I think it's a tad overpriced.
- Service, food, drink choices
- The spicy cajun with chicken or shrimp is the best.
- Noodles to satisfy the pickiest eaters!
- Not cheap but tasty
- Capellini primavera is amazing
- The steak salad is wonderful!
- I've never had anything bad here. The potstickers are great
- Thai Peanut noodles are the best!