Music Venue, Concert Hall, Rock Club
317 Monticello Ave (btwn Market St & Freemason St)
Norfolk, VA 23510
- 10/7/2010 Pepper's Like A Surgeon Tour w/ Shwayze and Pour Habit
- There is a Tide stop about 1/2 block away!
- This is one of Slightly Stoopid's favorite places to play!!!
- This is a great place to play and the crowds are always good
- Arrive early for an evening show and have dinner at one of the many establishments on Granby Street or in MacArthur Mall!
- Best place in the 757 for a concert, decent beer prices too.
- parking on the street is free after 6pm, or just use MacArthurs Garage
- Nor a is all some, man.
- One of the best small music venues in the US. Make friends with someone who has VIP passes for special access to the VIP bar and viewing area on the second floor. Hot tub in the backstage artist area.
- Get there early for the best spot; the opening acts are nearly always decent and great for finding new music!
- Oh and the second view on the balcony was pretty awesome too. I love that they have that and the back opened area for smoking!
- Awesome venue. Reminds me of The Bayou in Georgetown back in the day.
- I wish all backstage's were like the Norva. One of the nicest in the country!
- Great view from the second floor balcony!
- Head to Havana afterward for an awesome late night menu and the best mojitos around.
- And very quaint place I like them not to big wish there was more cheers workers were a great great service
- Great intimate venue! One of the best in Hampton Roads!
- Great for discovering new bands
- Pretty good venue for its size and all
- Up and coming bands, 90's bands touring again, amazing cover/tribute bands. Decent drink prices for a "venue."