- Sweet potato fries with marshmallow sauce. YUM!
- Great quesadillas and philly wrap
- This is a great place for cheap good eats and strong cheap drinks!
- Check out the bathroom, very lobbyesque
- Like the fried pickles but the batter is too thick.
- Chicken quesadillas are really good as are the pretzel bites
- Love their wings
- Love this place! Play poker 2 nights a week. Good and service are great. And its non smoking!
- So today we went back to the Philly steak wrap because we liked it so much last time. So oooooooo greasy had to send it back. Server Jen was great about it. Just keep your eyes open with this one
- Great French dip
- No to the grouper nuggets and chicken strips. Too much batter
- Really good burgers
- Excellent chicken ranch sandwich grilled
- Boneless wings, tots, fried green beans! Great bar food and staff is always nice.
- Not the captain's platter
- The hot boneless wings are perfect if you like hot that's not burning your mouth off!
- Excellent chicken philly. Enough for both of us. Stacy is great
- Not the chili nachos. Mostly chips. Not enough good stuff
- Not impressed, totally bummed. Tuna melt was warmed up tuna slapped on toast and covered with a slice of cheese. No bueno.
- Gotta hope the staff is alert.