Northern Quest Resort & Casino
- The hotel is wonderful. Don't forget to check out the pool it's fantastic and not over chlorinated. You HAVE to stay here at least once!
- This is such a beautiful resort and casino. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The spa is amazing and the restaurant is delicious.
- The Riverside Buffet is not bad.
- Why are casinos always so smoky? Otherwise, this place is fairly nice.
- First time playing. Had fun.
- Slot machines with bonus games are the best! I suggest the Playboy slots and the Platinum slots.
- Its weird how they have 2 different vouchers for the machines....they should change it to one standard size, kinda annoying
- Haven't stayed at the hotel, but been at the casino many times, I like the service (drinks are not free while you gamble), good dealers and decent game variety. Poker tournaments could use some work.
- Great food fun place to unwind and always good people.
- FATburger!!! Never see that back in tacoma
- if you dont win ANYTHING in $5 ..$10 tops get a different machine or pull out ticket and put it back in. Refresh
- Sign up for the rewards card . I was thinking i got $10 off bat. Nope..Catch22. Play 250 points. Well my free $5 points and $5 cash i had went so fast i could have caught my Uber b4 he even pulled of
- The FREE, delivered beverages are in cups that is bigger than McDonalds size small!!
- Beautiful place, wonderful staff.
- Rooms & shower are fabulous! Love this place.
- Hours of fun, must try the deli when here its so good.
- Gambling is fun but for good food check out the seafood buffet or for spirits and maybe a cigar check out the cigar bar
- Very wonderful
- Good sized hotel rooms Sports bar with decent food and prices
- Trickin' ain't fakin' if ya got it. Always win here and walk out with stacks.