1400 S Linn White Dr (at Solidarity Dr)
Chicago, IL 60605
- Walk to the end of the island, and appreciate Chicago's local prarie!
- Butterflies & flowers abound. Peaceful!
- Cool place to see a show right on the water!
- Find one of the best views of the Chicago skyline from this gem, tucked away behind Soldier Field, one of the most beautiful parks in the state. Great place for a walk, bike ride or jog with nature.
- Chicago may have created the skyscraper, but tucked away behind Soldier Field, you'll find one of the most beautiful parks in the state. Keep your eyes open and maybe you'll spot a furry friend.
- Formerly the site of Meigs Field, famous MS Flight Simulator starting location.
- Am yet another scenic view of the city. Kind of a hike from the city but totally worth it
- A beautiful park on an artificial island on the lake. It has one of the best views of the Chicago skyline. Not only that, there is a lagoon at the south end. No boats can fit under the bridge, though.
- A gorgeous park for running and biking. Since the lagoon connects to the lake, fishing will also be an attraction. No boating, though. The bridge is too low to let anything through.
- Wonderful view could walk this area all day.
- Best view of Chicago Skyline =)
- Come here for one of the best views in the city!
- Wtf to do now?
- Beautiful nature park with breathtaking views of the city. The path is about a mile long, if you take the southernmost portion.
- don"t'Don't give up fishing is tough here