Block Island, RI 02807
- It's a nice 1/4 mile walk along the beach to the lighthouse.
- Much longer walk down the beach than it looks!!!
- Walk the beach, past the lighthouse, to northern tip of BI. If you're lucky, you'll see seals up there. Lighthouse itself is just as nice from the beach as it is up close. Early AM is best time to go
- Not worth the walk to the lighthouse. You'll appreciate it more from afar. Not much to see once you get there since you can't go up to the lighthouse.
- No finer spot to watch sunrise than this, IMHO.
- Highway stops in front of beach. It's about a 20 minute walk on the beach to the lighthouse. If you're biking expect a nice downhill about 1/2 mile from beach.