North 5th Street Pier
Piers, Scenic Lookout, Park
- Relax at the N 5th pier with a full view of the manhattan skyline. Maybe even watch a sunset.
- If you like piers, you'll love this pier.
- Great place to go and clear your mind!
- Great place to clear my mind, think and unwind :)
- some of the best homosapien observation and meditation this side of wash sq park.
- Hey williamsburgers: for $1.50 more than the (hel)L train, try the ferry for your morning commute. Great views and they run every 20 minutes on weekday mornings.
- Billy Taggart meets Cathleen Hostetler for the second time on North 5th St Pier in Broken City (2013) to discuss Paul Andrews' murder and Billy's allegiance.
- A nice area to walk around after dinner. Or take the food to go! There's benches and seats everywhere :)
- The benches to the Left connecting 4th St. is now open!
- Great place to relax and watch the view at night. The big metal bench will go to places is not suppose too. I felt violated :(
- One of the best views of the Manhattan skyline. Rarely crowded and plenty of benches to sit and take in the scenery.
- Amazing view
- They view from here is awesome! Stay after dark as well to soak in the city lights
- Ateno com os horrios dos ferryboats... de final de semana eles tem horrios mais espalhados. Mas vale muito a pena para cruzar de Williamsburg para Dumbo e ter vistas esperaculares
- Get a nice view of Manhattan
- The view, perfect for lazy afternoons
- Go at sunset, the view is fantastic.
- Enjoy the view!
- The skyline of Manhattan Midtown.
- Spectacular views to remind you that you live in a great city